viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

My personal opinion about Italian Opera

In my opinion, the opera is a wonderful style of music which really shows how greate a voice can be. I love the fact that notes are really long and that they all have a vibrato that makes them seem even more amazing! I also like how the Italian language is heard while sung as an opera song. I really had no idea about how the Italian opera was, but know that I know, I really am amazed.
While doing some research, I found an Italian song that I thought was wonderful and I really liked. It is not totally opera but I really think its worth listening to. Its a duet sung with a Female & Male voice as the melody. The chorus is when the song turns more 'opera-like' but the wwhole song is amazing. One thing that really suprised me is the last part of the song, literally, the last note sung...Its amazing. Here is the link just in case you want to hear it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsmVnN3pzFI

Hope you enjoy it!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario